Native Email Integration for Microsoft Exchange
Fieldmagic provides native email integration and archiving with Microsoft Exchange so you have all your key email communication history where it matters most.
Email Archiving That’s Simple and Easy to Use
We’ve designed our integration to ‘just work’.
- No connector to install - simply send an email from Fieldmagic and it gets tagged for archiving.
- Email threads at your finger-tips make it easy to quickly drill down into conversations.
Email Communication Visibility Where it Matters Most
In Fieldmagic, you can send an email from a Job, Site or against an Opportunity and have this automatically visible against the Customer as well for visibility.
Here are a few ways we make email storage easy:
- When you view a record within Fieldmagic. you’ll see all relevant email communication related to the customer, quote, job or invoice, not just communications that your users remembered to send to their CRM.
- We group email messages by thread, so your users aren’t overwhelmed by endless emails that obscure other types of communication within the CRM (i.e. notes, phone calls)
- When you capture an email against a job, for example, we automatically make that email thread visible in the associated site and customer record.
Field Service Use Cases
Consider this scenario:
- You’re quoting on a new opportunity for a large project and need to get quotes from multiple subcontractors or suppliers as part of putting that quote together.
- You want to track the communication with those suppliers against the opportunity so that you can quickly reference those quotes in future when creating purchase orders.
If you simply send the original request for a quote to your supplier from the opportunity, any replies to that email along with any associated quotes included on that email are automatically captured against the opportunity with no additional effort from your users. It’s seamless.